Monday, September 27, 2010

July 2010

When the 4th is a on a weekend it feels like the whole weekend is dedicated to it.  Saturday was the 100th anniversary of the Magna parade, pretty cool.  We wouldn't miss it!

 Grandma keeps her promise to have the boys be in the Magna parade every year.....

 I had to include this picture because it made me laugh.  Carter kept referring to this lovely woman (I can't remember her name) as Pirate.  Sooo embarrassing, and I couldn't get him to stop.  I felt some relief when she was finally leaving until Carter shouted, "See ya later Piiirraattee!!!"  What can you do?



 The Grill Master - 2 grills at once, impressive!!

 On the 5th we got together with friends for some yummy dinner, fireworks, and conversation that I'm still laughing about!  These boys have a blast together, they are little best friends which is so cute!




My mom scored this from a co-worker for a steal.  It has been a hit over the summer!





Even Matt got in on the action.
We spent a lot of time with Isaac. Most mornings I was met with the question, "Mom, is Isaac imbiting (inviting) us over today?"  And tears and heartbreak would follow if I said no.  Thankfully Isaac's mom was willing to put up with us.  I love that these little guys have so much fun together.
Matt's birthday is in July.  Yay! We get to be the same age for 3 months of the year.  We celebrated in true Matt style - with family in the backyard.

No comments: