Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day gets lost in the shuffle at our house because of the boys' birthday. Sadly I usually have no energy left to put much effort into it. But that's where Matt comes in. Even though it's no longer a romantic dinner with just the two of us, it's even better. I loved being woken up by the sound of two sweet voices excitedly saying Happy Valentine's Day Mommy, come downstairs we made you breakfast! I loved being greeted by flowers on the table, chocolate covered strawberries (my all time fav food), and a breakfast that had the stamp of soon to be 4 year olds all over it. Matt even took care of the boys Valentines - he truly is amazing!

My handsome guys!
Matt and I laugh every time we look at this picture. The camera angle makes Matt look ginormous! Still cute though.




No comments: