Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cabela's

Who knew that a trip to Cabela's could be so much fun? My cousin Jen went a few weeks ago and ever since has been dying to take the boys. So one rainy day, with nothing to do, we decided to go and treat it like we would a trip to the zoo.
This is while we were impatiently waiting for Jen in the car. The boys were getting bored so I broke out my phone camera.


The fish tanks were fun. Spencer ran straight into one of them not thinking about the glass. He had a nice little goose egg, but that didn't stop his delight.


Not quite like the zoo, the animals are a little less lively.

There were places for photo ops.



I'm not sure how the saleswoman that was just out of camera view felt about us doing this, but we didn't care. Spencer thought it was hilarious!


I had to laugh at the shooting range right in the store. I knew it would be a big hit with the boys, but I didn't know my mom would enjoy it as much as she did. Easy there!
They even had one of these like they do at the zoo:


Turns out we weren't the only Coon's there.

I'm not sure if we were the only tourists in the store or not, but I didn't see too many other flashing cameras. Oh well, the boys loved it. In fact just tonight Spencer asked if we could go back to Cabela's - too funny!

No comments: