Wednesday, January 21, 2009

November



I love that the boys share a room, especially in moments like these when I walk in and they are both snuggled up on the chair reading a book together both wearing their Spiderman pajamas. So cute!

Another pic of them snuggled up together. I know it appears that they snuggle up together all of the time, but they really don't, which is why I can't resist taking a pic when I see it.





Just because my mom doesn't have any grandkids that are girls doesn't stop her from still playing dress up. I'm actually kind of surprised they're not in princess dresses.



Sadly this was the only picture that got taken on Thanksgiving this year (Iknow, I know, I'm a slacker!). I was rolling out the dough for the pie crust that morning and Spencer wanted to help me "rock and roll." We had a busy day going from house to house, but it's always nice to see family and eat great food.






My dad has had this train since he was a little boy and he was so excited to get it out and show his grandsons. Spencer and Carter (especially Carter) loved it. They thought it was so fun to give their dinosaurs a ride on the train around the Christmas tree. Even though the train has been put back in it's box for another year, Carter still asks about it whenever we go over there.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Look at you miss blogger....I thought you were too busy ;)
Cute pics. The boys are too cute, and too big too....geez could you just freeze them already, every time I see them they are 6 inches taller.