Thursday, January 22, 2009

Big Boy Beds

I'm finally posting pictures of the boys' room. Up until recently they had still been sleeping in their cribs converted to toddler beds. We decided to spruce up their room a little with some paint, new beds and bedding, and a few accessories. I thought it turned out pretty dang cute considering I don't have a lot of decorating skills. The boys are absolutely in love with their room now, and they have slept so much better since the switch. I'm a little sad to see how grown up they're getting. They look so cute sleeping in their big boy beds.

Here is a picture of the work in progress. Matt did a great job with the stripes, despite a few bumps we had a long the way. It's not easy to have an indecisive wife!

7 comments:

Kathryn said...

Their room looks great! Good job...you're no longer an amature decorator. I upgrade you to novice ;)
The story about the boys getting seperated was sweet too.

Amanda said...

Love it! Can I hire you to do my boys room?!

RyanandHailee said...

So Cute! I love thier cute room! They are so dang adorable! I love that little story about the best friend! How fun!

Jessie said...

So cute! I am in the midst of re-doing Wally's room. I was horrified at how mad the walls were since the last paint job. I can't believe I didn't see all the garbage on them before I was up close! The best friend story is the sweetest thing ever. Friends will come and go, but they will always have their brother! Congrats on your good grades! Wish I was smart! Dang...

Frandsen Family said...

Amanda-
We always say it but we definately need to get together! Your boys are so grown up.
Great job on the room.

Krew Zachary Eckman said...

SO CUTE!! and you said you can't decorate...that's darling! Love letter initials for their room. I have a big K for Krew's room that still isn't hung!

Krew Zachary Eckman said...

So cute!! and you said you couldn't decorate?! It looks darling. I love letter initials in kids rooms, still have a big K that hasn't been hung for Krewser's room...some day!