Wednesday, January 21, 2009

December

This month started off with mischief. They boys climbed up on the counter, got out every one of my dishtowels, put them in the sink, and filled it with water. They thought this was great fun - anything to do with water and making a mess equals fun, that is until you get caught!

Studying while the boys are around is something I try to avoid for obvious reasons, but during Finals week I didn't have much of a choice. So I got them each a highlighter and a power point presentation and told them to hightlight what they thought the important parts were. I guess it was helpful since I passed all my classes!

Jen brought over a gingerbread house one day to make with the boys. They were interested in this activity for about 15 minutes, which is 15 minutes longer then I thought they would be. I don't think we're going to win any prizes for our design, but it sure was fun!




I wasn't sure what to expect when we went to see Santa this year, but the boys were all about it this year. Spencer was in total awe, he couldn't get enough of Santa. In true Carter fashion he couldn't be bothered with sitting on Santa's lap, he was much too busy exploring his surroundings and touching things he shouldn't. In the end Santa had his hands full, literally.



The boys outside helping Daddy shovel the driveway.

While we were re-doing the boys bedroom we moved them into the spare bedroom. There wasn't a lot of room because we left everything that was in room there and just put up their cribs in the middle. When I went in to check on them before I went to bed I found them sleeping like this. I really wanted to get a picture of it, but it was difficult because there was no where for me to stand. I had to climb over Spencer's crib and stand on the computer desk. Of course it was dark in there so I couldn't see what I was doing and I had to snap about 15 pictures before I got one that showed both of them in the shot. But it was worth it to capture this cute picture!

1 comment:

Krew Zachary Eckman said...

They are so dang cute!! They do look like double trouble in that pic by your sink:) how fun though. I love having a little boy and can't wait for the trouble to come.