Thursday, January 7, 2010

Pictures with Santa

We were very lucky again this year that Santa told us when he was going to be visiting our friend's house so that we could just pop over there and get some pictures with him and let him know what we wanted. Sooo much better then going to the mall and standing in line for an hour!Carter was all business. He sat on Santa's lap, smiled for the camera, told him what he wanted, and he was done. Carter told Santa he wanted a scary house for Christmas. I was a little worried about how Santa was going to pull that one off given the fact that it was December, and scary houses seem to be in short supply in December.
Spencer took a little more time sitting on Santa's lap. He talked with Santa, told him he had been good boy, explored Santa's suit, and then asked Santa for a Bat Cave. Unlike Carter's request, I felt confident Santa could deliver a bat cave.
Cousin Isaac got in on the action as well.
I love this picture, so true to life.

No comments: