Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Family Pictures

I was very grateful when my friend Amanda generously offered to take a family picture for us. She is a brave woman! I’ve seen kids who will pose for the camera and hold a smile while their picture is being taken, I’ve just never seen either of my boys do it. Getting the boys to both sit still, both smile, and both look at the camera is near impossible, and usually has me yelling and threatening them within an inch of their lives – not really conducive to a cute family picture. Needless to say we don’t get pictures taken very often. Amanda had her work cut out for her - the boys were totally rotten, running around like crazy, not listening, not wanting to sit still, etc. She was great about it though and I think she got some really cute shots!









I really cannot take any credit for our Christmas card this year. Not only did Amanda take the picture and design the card, she somehow got roped into ordering them and picking them up for me. She also picked up envelopes and stamps for me and hand delivered all of it to my door. She is seriously the best!! I think I’m going to tell her that I’m having a hard time getting my grocery shopping done and see if I can get the same result.


No comments: