Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas!

What can you really say about Christmas? I think the pictures speak for themselves.
We let the boys pick out a gift for each other. It was fun to take them and let them pick it out, wrap it, and try not to tell the other person what they got. Surprisingly, or maybe not, they picked out the same thing for each other. Twintuition I guess.
They opened their main gift last. I was a little worried that Santa hadn't gotten the scary house Carter was envisioning in his head, but it turns out I didn't need to worry. Carter and Spencer were ecstatic!
Grandpa John’s for more Christmas fun.
Grandma Joy’s for more Christmas fun.
Then it was on to Matt’s dad’s house where I didn’t seem to take any pictures. By that point Carter was asking me if we could go home because he didn’t want his toys to get lost before he could play with them.
Home finally, and on to the fun part of toys with a million parts and pages of instructions. The Wii was a big hit too.

No comments: