Wednesday, November 11, 2009

September

It was a BIG day for the Speirs boys, the first day they got to go to a real golf course and hit balls. I don’t know who was more excited, Matt or the boys. We took them to Wing Point and between the planes and hitting balls the boys had a blast! Matt was one proud papa out there, it was pretty dang cute!!





We love us some Play-Doh!


Utah State Fair – Farm animals, pony rides, food - what could be more fun? Spencer was most impressed with the bees, and Carter was lovin’ the sheep.

Snack Time



I met up with a friend of mine at the Children’s Museum at Gateway. We had never been there before and I was impressed. The boys had a ton of fun and they were so busy I didn’t even know where they were half the time. I actually got to have an uninterrupted conversation for more than two seconds – money well spent!



1 comment:

Jessie said...

Okay,
Time for you to have someone to shop with while the boys golf! They are so cute, I can't get over it! Hope you are doing well.