Wednesday, November 11, 2009

October

Going to the park is always fun, especially on a beautiful day like this. It's one of my favorite times of year when the weather has cooled off but it hasn't gotten cold yet.

A rare sight these days, I really miss the days when the boys used to take long afternoon naps.


After disappearing for a while one day Spencer re-appeared looking like this. He told me that he just wanted his eyelashes big like mine. I was actually impressed with how well he applied the mascara, and with the fact that he didn't poke his eye out.

We had our first snow of the year and the boys were soooo excited. They really wanted to be able to put on all of their snow gear and go and play. Who am I to stand in the way of fun? It was very cold out there but they stayed out until they were popsicles. Even then I had to drag them inside. I told them now to worry, there’s plenty more of that to come.



We made these frog masks in our preschool group. Good for both a mask and a frog fight.

They boys went to a little Halloween party with their preschool group. Apparently Spencer had to go to the bathroom during the party and his costume didn’t make it back on. Good thing he had his Spiderman shirt on underneath.


Halloween just gets more and more fun the older the boys get! Of course both boys wanted to be Spiderman so we had matching costumes again. I wonder at what age they will want to start being different things? They were the cutest Spidey's on the block!


No comments: