I should also mention my amazing husband who not only took care of the boys all weekend, but had the house cleaned and had taken the boys to the grocery store so he could make me a nice dinner when I got home. Seriously, I'm a lucky gal!Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Girls Trip
Wow, what a weekend! I was so excited to get the chance to go down to St. George for a fun-filled weekend of food, shopping, relaxation, and most of all FriEndS! I had the best time with these ladies. I am so lucky to have been friends with these amazing girls since Jr. High. Even though so much has changed in our lives, when we get together it’s like no time has passed at all. It was so fun to act silly, shop ‘til we dropped, and laugh my guts out. I can’t wait to do it all again!
I should also mention my amazing husband who not only took care of the boys all weekend, but had the house cleaned and had taken the boys to the grocery store so he could make me a nice dinner when I got home. Seriously, I'm a lucky gal!
I should also mention my amazing husband who not only took care of the boys all weekend, but had the house cleaned and had taken the boys to the grocery store so he could make me a nice dinner when I got home. Seriously, I'm a lucky gal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment