Monday, August 11, 2008

The Aquarium

These are a couple of pictures of our trip to the Aquarium on Friday. The boys really liked it, and were of course too busy to look at the camera for me to snap a picture. Carter was really fascinated by the jelly fish and kept wanting to go back and look at them. As we were looking at them I had to laugh at the conversation we had.
Carter: What's that Mommy?
Me: Those are jelly fish (for the tenth time).
Carter: Yeah, jelly fish, good job Mommy.
It made me laugh because that's what I always say to him when he answers a question I ask him right. These guys crack me up!





2 comments:

Frandsen Family said...

Amanda, I can't believe how cute (and might I add grown up) your boys are. Be careful of the Jellyfish, Brityn loved them at the aquarium too, but started having nightmares about them. I hope you are well! Looks like you are having lots of fun with those two!
-Brandi
bfrandsen2219@msn.com

Jessie said...

So, so cute! I love that red hair, and I still can't believe you have two of those little guys! They are sweet.