Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween

The boys had so much fun on Halloween. I was a little worried about their costumes being dorky because I of course waited until the last minute to get them and everything was picked over, but they actually turned out pretty cute. We only took them trick-or-treating to about 6 houses but it still took us forever. They were just so interested in all of the other kids and all of the decorations everyone had out that I would have to drag them on to the next house. It is so fun to see things through the eyes of two year olds, they are so excited about the smallest things. I think their favorite thing of the night was handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters that came to the door. For a couple of days after Halloween every time the doorbell rang they would run to the door thinking it was more trick-or-treaters.


We also had our annual cookie decorating night with Grandma Joy, Jessica, Issac, and Jen at my mom's house. It was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and the boys had a great time.

No comments: