Friday, May 2, 2008

A New Do

Why is it that whenever you're in a hurry to get out the door your children suddenly become uncooperative? Maybe it's just mine, but yesterday morning was a prime example. As I was trying to get the boys ready to leave to go see our niece in a play, Carter was being, well, difficult. I had finally gotten his shoes on (the brown ones, not the white), and his jacket on (the blue one, not the green), and called to Spencer who came down the stairs looking like this.

That's Eucerin lotion for anyone wondering (I know he doesn't look it, but he was actually quite pleased with himself). Experience has taught me that while these types of things may not seem funny at the time, I eventaully do find the humor it the situation. So I grabbed the camera to snap a quick pic for proof, put a hat on him, and away we went to cheer on Aspen who did great in her play.

No comments: