I guess it's a little harder than it looks. Poor Carter got out of the chair looked at his hair on the floor and said, "Oh no, Mommy!" I called Camille and she agreed to come over do the best she could to fix my mistake without shaving his head completely. She managed to do a great job, even though she couldn't stop laughing the whole time. She also gave me a few pointers for the next time (if there is a next time), like don't start right in the middle of their head.
Monday, May 5, 2008
How Hard Can it Be?
This is a statement that has gotten me into trouble in the past, usually when my cousin Jen is around. There was the time we tried to dye my hair red and the time we tried to make our own skirts - both situations ended badly. This time I decided to try my hand at cutting the boys' hair because, really, how hard could it be? So with the encouragement of Jen and my mom I gave it a try and ended up with this: 

I guess it's a little harder than it looks. Poor Carter got out of the chair looked at his hair on the floor and said, "Oh no, Mommy!" I called Camille and she agreed to come over do the best she could to fix my mistake without shaving his head completely. She managed to do a great job, even though she couldn't stop laughing the whole time. She also gave me a few pointers for the next time (if there is a next time), like don't start right in the middle of their head.
I guess it's a little harder than it looks. Poor Carter got out of the chair looked at his hair on the floor and said, "Oh no, Mommy!" I called Camille and she agreed to come over do the best she could to fix my mistake without shaving his head completely. She managed to do a great job, even though she couldn't stop laughing the whole time. She also gave me a few pointers for the next time (if there is a next time), like don't start right in the middle of their head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so happy you have a blog. I'm sure this will be a child experience Carter will share with everyone when he is older. I love it! You know I have your back if you attempt to cut there hair again:).
Post a Comment