Sunday, June 5, 2011

End of Preschool - May, 2011


 The boys last day of preschool - so sad!  I can't believe that they are done with preschool, it went so fast.  They got to have a little ice cream party and do a little program. 




 Everything was going so well, until it was time to say goodbye.  As we were waiting to get their picture taken with their teachers Spencer suddenly burst into tears and had a total meltdown saying that he didn't want to leave preschool and he didn't want to move on to kindergarten.  He was almost inconsolable, I didn't really know what to do.  As I was trying to make him feel better I felt so bad for him I started to tear up, and when I looked up I saw another mom and one of the teachers tearing up.  It was so sad to see how broken hearted he was to be done with preschool, he was crying in this picture.  Carter, on the other hand, was happy as could be to moving onto kindergarten.  It took a while, but eventually I convinced Spencer that it was going to be OK because he would be able to go to the same school as his cousin.  He thought that meant he would be in the same class as his cousin, but I figured the fact that Bridger is two grades a head of him would be a conversation best saved for another day. 

No comments: