Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas!!

I was so excited for Christmas this year.  The boys are at such a fun age where everything is so exciting and magical to them, I love this age.  I knew Christmas was going to be an awesome day and I was right.  The boys were so cute, they loved every minute.  Christmas eve we put out cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.  Matt also read The Night Before Christmas from the same book that my dad used to read to us.

 Before the madness.

 Christmas morning Carter woke up first.  It was so cute to watch his face as he remembered what day it was and that Santa had come.  He ran downstairs and I thought his eyes were going to bug out of his head.  He then ran back into his bedroom to wake up Spencer - so cute!  Spencer was funny because he didn't want to get up and told Carter to come back later because he needed more rest.  After a minute reality hit him and he jolted out of bed.  It was a whirlwind of activity after that.



 After everything was open and everyone was dressed and fed I found a note from Santa telling the boys that they had one more gift that was too big to fit under the tree so he left it out in the garage.



 The rest of the day was packed with both sets of my grandparents houses, my parents house and Matt's dad's house.  By the end of the day we were all glad to get back home and relax. 
It was a super fun Christmas, I don't know if it will get any better then this.

No comments: