Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Brotherly Love

Carter being able to climb in and out of his crib has caused some sleeping issues as you can imagine. I haven't wanted to put the boys in regular beds yet because I'm worried they will run around and play together and not nap, and I NEED them to nap. So for the time being I've just left them in their cribs hoping Carter doesn't break his arm trying to get out of his crib in the middle of the night. Last night when I went to check on the boys before I went to bed I found them like this:


I thought it was so cute, especially considering they haven't slept together since they were newborns. I had to laugh at the positions they were in because thats how they were when I was pregnant with them, Carter laying across the top of my stomach and Spencer laying vertically taking up the rest of the room. I was half tempted to leave Carter there, but I didn't think that the crib was big enough for the both of them. I did take the side rail off of Carter's crib today though so he doesn't have to climb anymore (unless he wants to get into Spencer's crib) so we'll see how it goes.

No comments: